Back pain can keep you from being able to live the active New Health lifestyle you would like to live – active and pain-free.
Do you wonder if chiropractic adjustments or spinal decompression would be the right option for you.? If you suffer from chronic back pain or have had a recent injury and need fast long-lasting pain relief, call us and let our local professionals help you get painfree now!
Lower Back Pain Relief
Back pain is a general term used to describe a multitude of symptoms and causes. Severe spinal pain can be caused by a car accident, sports-related injury, spinal degeneration, accidents on the job, poor posture, or even simply sleeping in the wrong position.
Pain symptoms often show up in a variety of ways such as:
- Pain while standing or walking
- Muscle spasms
- Dull aches and pains
- Increased pain after long periods of standing or sitting
Just as there are many forms and symptoms of back pain, there are also many forms of care that offer pain relief. Our doctor is well versed in these treatments and wants to work with you to set up a plan to get your mobility back.
These treatments include but are not limited to:
- Spinal Decompression Therapy (mainly used to reduce lower back pain and get herniated discs to return to the proper position.)
- Physical Rehabilitation & Corrective Exercises (these will be customized to your unique issues and help prevent future injuries.)
- Cold laser therapy (a painless method using light waves that penetrate beyond the epidermal layer of skin and promotes faster healing and pain relief.)
- Chiropractic adjustments
Consider natural back pain treatments.
We offer alternatives to spinal surgery.
Call us for a free consultation (608) 273-2222 or request a consultation below.
Schedule a Consultation
Please complete the following form to schedule your consultation. Your consultation will be confirmed by phone by a member of our staff.
* Please do not submit Personal Health Information (PHI) or Personal Identifiable Information (PII) with this form.