It’s possible to heal most knee pain without painkillers or surgery.
We offer alternatives to knee surgery, call us for a free consultation (608) 273-2222.
Here are a few questions we will ask regarding the source of your knee pain and your knee pain symptoms.
Do you have:
- Knee pain when walking?
- Knee pain when bending?
- Knee pain at night – while sleeping?
- Pain after running?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with knee arthritis?
- Is this sudden knee pain?
Whether you have some soreness in your knee or a more severe injury like a torn meniscus or ACL injury or perhaps osteoarthritis…you may be afraid that surgery is the only option. Surgery is not the only option to heal knee injuries.
Our team of doctors have extensive knowledge and experience in helping our patients find true healing with a wide range of treatment options that are drug free and non-surgical.
Call us and arrange an appointment to help you get out of pain and get your life back!
Our goal is to get you a thorough and accurate diagnosis of the cause of your knee pain and devise the proper treatment plan to address and heal the root cause of your pain rather than mask the symptoms with painkillers. If you are looking for a natural solution without the use of drugs and surgery, call us today to schedule your appointment.
Knee Pain Relief
Knee joint pain or sore knees can affect people of all age ranges and can be caused by a variety of sources. Our chiropractor will most often use x-rays and other diagnostic techniques to determine the root of your knee pain symptoms.
There are many causes of your pain that include:
- Strains and sprains (the muscles and tendons and ligaments become strained from overuse)
- Tendonitis (small tears to the tendons in the knee that are repeated over time and cause chronic inflammation)
- Runners knee (frequently associated with running and jumping and often more common when the body is unbalanced)
- Dislocated knee (often due to a hard impact from sports or car accident the knee joint is displaced or out of its proper position.)
Once a proper diagnosis has been established, the doctor will use a variety of treatments to get you the fastest, most efficient pain relief possible. Not only will chiropractic care be a part of your regime, but PRP (platelet-rich plasma) injections and may be used. These ground-breaking procedures ensure relief to the injured area at a faster rate while restoring your body to a healthier level, so future pain and injury are prevented.
Using a variety of non-surgical treatment options, our team at Suncoast Integrative Healthcare is committed to getting you the fastest most effective treatment for your knees and restore your mobility.
If you suffer from chronic knee pain in the Madison area, call us today at (608) 273-2222 to find out what we can do to get you back to pain-free living.
Let’s talk non-surgical treatment for your knee pain.
We offer non-surgical and drug free options for your knee pain.
Call us for a free consultation (608) 273-2222 or request a consultation below
Schedule a Consultation
Please complete the following form to schedule your consultation. Your consultation will be confirmed by phone by a member of our staff.
* Please do not submit Personal Health Information (PHI) or Personal Identifiable Information (PII) with this form.