Our doctors understand what a significantly negative impact migraine headaches have on our patients.
Dr. Rich understands what a significantly negative impact migraine headaches have on our patients. If you are searching for pain relief without symptom-masking drugs, give us a call to learn more about how we are using the newest most effective, advanced techniques along with chiropractic care for migraine sufferers.
Migraine headaches have a tremendous effect mentally, physically, and emotionally and can put you out commission for hours even days. Usually, these types of headaches are indicative based on symptoms such as severe throbbing or pounding and may include sensitivity to light or sound, nausea, and vomiting.
For those who suffer from migraine headaches, the cause of their discomfort is not always known.
Causes of headaches and migraines often include:
- Stress – in situations when stress and anxiety are heightened, muscles can begin to tighten sending pain shooting up the spine to the scalp, thus creating a tension headache.
- Whiplash – a neck injury often caused in automotive accidents and can cause swelling and stiffness that can move to the scalp.
- Text neck – a condition in which excessive time is spent looking at mobile devices and can cause headaches behind the eyes.
- Allergies – when pressure builds in the head and ears from airborne allergens and creates a headache.
Migraine Relief Treatment
Depending on what Dr. Rich finds to be the root cause of your headaches, we have many treatment options available with corresponding chiropractic care for efficient and long-lasting headache and migraine relief.
- Chiropractic adjustments are used to realign the spine reducing pressure and allowing relief from headache-causing injuries.
- Massage therapy loosens tight muscles, increasing blood flow in addition to reducing stress and anxiety.
- Spinal decompression therapy uses gentle stretches to release the vertebrae, allowing fluids to flow more easily and hydrate the discs.
- Nutritional counseling can help promote a healthy, well-balanced diet that will improve overall health while reducing inflammation and preventing headaches.
At New Health Chiropractic & Integrative Healthcare, we provide the most effective solution to migraine headaches without medications that simply mask the symptoms. Call us today and let us help you back to enjoying life without debilitating pain.
Let’s explore effective solutions to your migraine headaches.
Call us for a free consultation (608) 273-2222 or request a consultation below.
Schedule a Consultation
Please complete the following form to schedule your consultation. Your consultation will be confirmed by phone by a member of our staff.
* Please do not submit Personal Health Information (PHI) or Personal Identifiable Information (PII) with this form.