Don’t let shoulder pain stop you from doing the things you love. Whether you have a serious shoulder injury like a torn rotator cuff or simply feeling the effects of aging. Call us and get fast and effective pain relief from your sore or damaged shoulder.
Here are some of the questions we will ask you to perform a proper shoulder pain diagnosis:
- Do you have pain when lifting your arm? This may tell us if you have rotator cuff pain.
- Is this shoulder blade pain or in the shoulder itself?
- Do you know if you have shoulder bursitis?
- Is this pain in your neck and shoulder or strictly in your shoulder?
- Have you ever had a shoulder dislocation?
- Do you experience shoulder pain at night?
- Have you had shoulder surgery?
- Is this severe shoulder pain?
- Are you experiencing the symptoms of a frozen shoulder?
We provide several treatment options for shoulder injuries. If your pain is severe and caused by a tear in the labrum or rotator cuff, perhaps platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections will provide an excellent alternative to shoulder or rotator cuff surgery. If your pain is from something less severe, perhaps a chiropractic adjustment or physical therapy may be the best option. You won’t know what treatment option is the best until you come to see us and let us help you.
Shoulder Pain Relief
Shoulder pain can be the result of many things such as sports-related injuries, exercise, a torn rotator, or simply due to degeneration as we grow older. Whatever your shoulder pain cause may be, getting quick and effective relief is the result you want.
When you experience shoulder pain, it can become quite limiting on your everyday activities and quality of life, making the need for pain relief a priority.
Shoulder pain symptoms are often due to the following types of injury:
- Strains or Sprains (this is most likely a result of overextension of your arm or overuse.)
- Tendonitis (the inflammation or irritation of the tendons around your shoulder)
- Bursitis (Fluid-filled sacs called bursae located in the shoulder joints burst, causing swelling)
- Rotator Cuff Injury (this may be sports-related, the result of a fall or physically intense work and occurs when the rotator cuff is torn or partially torn)
- Frozen Shoulder (occurs when the connective tissue in the shoulder becomes tight, making the movement of your arm difficult)
- Dislocated Shoulder (in other words, the arm bone has slipped out of the shoulder socket. This can be the result of twisting or heavy impact)
- Degeneration as a part of natural aging
Shoulder Joint Pain Treatment
Are you suffering from persistent or chronic shoulder problems? Call our experts at New Health Chiropractic & Integrative Healthcare to schedule your initial appointment. Let’s work together to develop a fast, effective, and long-lasting treatment strategy customized to you and your pain relief needs. We want to get you on your way to a pain-free life.
If you or a loved one has shoulder pain in the Madison area, call us today at (608) 273-2222 to schedule a complimentary consultation. Regardless of the type of injury causing your pain, our doctors have a variety of treatment options to get you relief as quickly as possible without drugs or surgery.
Explore relief options without drugs or surgery
We offer alternatives to help with your shoulder pain.
Call us for a free consultation (608) 273-2222 or request a consultation below.
Schedule a Consultation
Please complete the following form to schedule your consultation. Your consultation will be confirmed by phone by a member of our staff.
* Please do not submit Personal Health Information (PHI) or Personal Identifiable Information (PII) with this form.